[exim] Re: Configure ClamAV and SpamAssassin for Exim4

Autor: oliver
A: jonathan gonzalez, exim-users
CC:
Assumpte: [exim] Re: Configure ClamAV and SpamAssassin for Exim4
Hello,
I cahnged from exim-daemon-light to exim-daemon-heavy, so the entries for
av_scanner and spamd_address are now being accepted by Exim!

My next problem is only that I do not now if these entries are correct? Are
SpamAssassin and ClamAV listening on port 25 or 783?

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver König