Re: [exim] Re: Configure ClamAV and SpamAssassin for Exim4

Autor: Mike Grice
A: oliver
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Re: Configure ClamAV and SpamAssassin for Exim4
OK,

You may need to remove one of those d's from clamdd :-)

Check the logs for clam and spamassassin. Under Debian by default
they are /var/log/clamav and /var/log/mail (I think). You can then
see if they are being scanned.

The only problem you may come across is that clam sometimes doesnt
have permission to write into exim's spool directory, you will have
to alter the users / groups concerned.

Cheers
Mike