[exim] Stumped and Frustrated

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Stumped and Frustrated
I have a file with a list of domains:

paypal.com
ebay.com

It's in a domain list:
domainlist verify_list = dbm;/etc/exim/run/verifylist.db

And on an ACL I have
sender_domains = +domain_verify

So - if the sender is service@??? - I think it matches -
not quite sure.

But - lets say it does match - how do I do this?

I want to lookup mail4.paypal.com in a list containing paypal.com and
have it consider paypal.com as a match. But - I want to somehow extract
for processing the part that matched - the paypal.com part - not the
mail5.paypal.com part - and look up the paypal.com part in the received
headers to see if I match that.

It's for that anti-phishing trick I'm still fighting to make work.

As usual - I will share the results when I'm done and it works.

--
Marc Perkel - marc@???

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com
    My Blog: http://marc.perkel.com