[exim-dev] Re: [exim] 4.53 Release candidate

Author: Tom Kistner
To: exim-users
CC: exim-dev, Larry Rosenman
Subject: [exim-dev] Re: [exim] 4.53 Release candidate
Philip Hazel wrote:

>>Ok, never mind. It's the change for libdomainkeys 0.67.
>>
>>You need to make it clear that you **NEED** libdomainkeys 0.67 if you're
>>Using that support.

> Tom? Add something to experimental-spec.txt?

libdomainkeys is a fast-moving target (just like libspf2). The API
changes even for minor releases (It's bleeding edge all over). The small
percentage of users who mess with EXPERIMENTAL_ features should be
prepared to encounter some resistance :)

We could place a note in the final release announcement, I think that
should be sufficient.

/tom