Re: [exim] Does A Tutorial Exist?

Author: Richardson David
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Does A Tutorial Exist?
It is easy enough to get the server running, but I now have two
specific problems.

How does one add user accounts? I need a handful of user accounts in
several domains. None of these may have login accounts on the host
operating system, which is what the alias file appears to be for.
SQL based systems need not apply here, unless someone can point me to
open source peer to peer replication for Postgres. I won't be using
LDAP for the small number of accounts that I'm starting with.

How does one specify maildir format instead of a single mailbox file?
I see reference to a 'maildir_format' in the specification, but can't
find enough details.