RE: [exim] Does A Tutorial Exist?

Author: Jason Meers
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] Does A Tutorial Exist?

Hi David,

I wrote something along those lines for the first Exim conference in
February, it can be found at:

http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-conference/        and

http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-conference/full-papers/jason-meers.pdf

If you have any further questions I am happy for you to contact me
directly unless you feel you question will be of use to others on the list.

Thanks

Jason Meers

>I am looking for a tutorial for creating a simple Exim configuration

- a half dozen domains, >and a handful of users for each domain,
without server logins. The project documentation is >just what it says,
a specification, rather than a procedural tutorial geared to the new
user. >Google searches haven't turned up anything. Any URLs? Or books
(the O'Reilly Exim book >doesn't help either.) As an example, I can't
find instructions for adding non-local account >users.

>David R.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by MessageLabs (outbound).