[exim] Does A Tutorial Exist?

Author: Richardson David
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Does A Tutorial Exist?
I am looking for a tutorial for creating a simple Exim configuration
- a half dozen domains, and a handful of users for each domain,
without server logins. The project documentation is just what it
says, a specification, rather than a procedural tutorial geared to
the new user. Google searches haven't turned up anything. Any URLs?
Or books (the O'Reilly Exim book doesn't help either.) As an example,
I can't find instructions for adding non-local account users.

David R.

P.S. I'm trying Exim, rather than Postfix, because it seems to offer
much greater control over operation. This also seems to be its
Achilles heel - the configuration options seem overwhelming.