Re: [exim-dev] make distclean

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Bryan Henderson
CC: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] make distclean
On Mon, 5 Sep 2005, Bryan Henderson wrote:

> Would it be possible to have a 'distclean' make target that removes
> the build* directory? That would make it easier to build patches
> because 'distclean' is a conventional target for that, which newcomers
> like me know without having to study the Exim build system.

Which build* directory? That's the question. There may be more than one
if the file system is shared between different hosts running different
operating systems. If the answer is "all build* directories", that's
easy and yes, could trivially be done. I suppose that is probably the
right thing for "make distclean".