Re: [exim] Spam Assassin with user filters?

Author: Cole Tuininga
To: Dennis Skinner
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Spam Assassin with user filters?
On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 17:23 -0400, Dennis Skinner wrote:
> What user prefs do you have? Just threshhold, white and black lists?
> If that is the case, then there is nothing different in the spam
> scanning between users. Run SA in an ACL and then take the score in a
> router and modify it based on white or blacklist entries, then look at
> the threshhold and deliver accordingly. This is how we use it now.
>
> It gets more tricky if you want per-user bayes/autowhitelists.

Which is exactly what I'm looking to do. I'm doing it on an older box
with Exim 3 using procmail, but I was hoping there was a way to convince
filters to do it for me. If not, I can just revert to procmail. I was
just hoping to avoid the separate process...

--
Cole Tuininga <colet@???>
http://www.code-energy.com