Re: [exim] routing based on recipient address

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marc Sherman
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] routing based on recipient address
Dirk grosse Osterhues wrote:

> I'd like to set up a smartrouter for recipients hosted on aol.com,
> because aol keeps rejecting my mails. Depending on the recipients
> domain (aol.com) those mail should go through a smartrouter.

Others have already answered the question correctly. Just beware that
it might not be as effective as you think. There are numerous threads
in the list archives already discussing how some sites will use those
same dialup blacklists to quarantine or blackhole your mail instead of
rejecting or bouncing it, so you might not find out in a timely fashion
that you have to add those sites to the problematic list.

- Marc