Re: [exim] routing based on recipient address

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Fred Viles
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] routing based on recipient address
On 13 Aug 2005 at 4:01, Dirk grosse Osterhues wrote about
    "[exim] routing based on recipient a":

| I'd like to set up a smartrouter for recipients hosted on aol.com,
| because aol keeps rejecting my mails. Depending on the recipients domain
| (aol.com) those mail should go through a smartrouter.

RTFM, especially Chapter 20 (the manualroute router):

<http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.50/doc/html/spec_20.html#CHAP20>

| My problem is that I can't find any variable which covers this problem.

Variable? Just put a router like this before your dnslookup router:

aol:
    driver = manualroute
    transport = your_smtp_transport_name
    route_list = aol.com your.smarthost.tld