[exim] Exim4: Turning off greylisting

Author: Joseph
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim4: Turning off greylisting
Ever since the mailserver (Debian) was rebooted, Exim4 refuses to transfer emails to the intended recipient, and instead reports a 451 error

      'xxxxx@???' on 8/3/2005 10:00 AM
            451 Temporary local problem - please try later

Apparently this is due to something called "Greylisting" being active. Before I attempt to correct the problem, as a temporary, immediate remedy I first want to turn off greylisting altogether, until I've figured out how to make this work properly.
How do I turn off grey listing? Any instructions / pointers to literature would be very much appreciated.

TIA,
Joseph

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.