Re: [exim] Exim4: Turning off greylisting

Author: Joseph
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim4: Turning off greylisting
Hi Marc.

Thanks for the offer to help. Sorry if my attempt to discourage spam appeared unwarranted.

I'm uncertain whether it is considered proper etiquette to send logs and config files to the mailing list? If I were to do that, then it would end up in your inbox anyway, so I'll send some log information and the config file to your private email address, and release it to the list only if encouraged to do so.

TIA,
Joseph