Re: [exim] Problem with lost mails

Autor: Mark
A: Israel Cardenas
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Problem with lost mails
On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 17:18 +0200, Israel Cardenas wrote:
> We are logging too much information about the mails, but we would need to
> log a link between Exim ID (1DxKEI-0005kw-Oi) and the file in Maildir folder
> (1122477012.H593009P8914.server.domain.com).

Are you dropping the files directly into the maildir from exim? Handing
off to another process to do the actual delivery? It might be possible
to get exim to log the filename it wrote to if the former, and if it's
not possible with the vanilla code then it will be possible to hack the
code to make it log.

--
Mark <hamster@???>