[exim] Problem with lost mails

Autor: Israel Cardenas
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Problem with lost mails
Hi!

We are having a problem with our Exim installation. Last month we received
about 1 millions emails in the system, it works ok, but 3 users say that
they have lost some mails :S

System's log explain those mails are "Completed" and ok, but users say
not...

Is there any method to link the Exim ID asigned to an email with the name of
the file (time.pid.host) written in the Maildir folder (new)?

We are logging too much information about the mails, but we would need to
log a link between Exim ID (1DxKEI-0005kw-Oi) and the file in Maildir folder
(1122477012.H593009P8914.server.domain.com).

Thanks!

Israel.