Re: [exim-dev] Re: exim filter fails on multiline subjects

Autor: Gabor FUNK
A: Tony Finch
CC: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] Re: exim filter fails on multiline subjects
> You nead to read the documentation for the $header_ and $bheader_
> and $rheader_ expansion items.

I've read the above, thanks.
However (again), I observed the following oddity:

In sample1 mail:
http://www.huweb.hu/v/exim/samplemail1.txt
rh_subject contains "iso-2022-jp" is true, and h_subject
and bh_subject are not. I guess that would be the normal.
But...
I sent a mail with long, UTF8 encoded subject.
( http://www.huweb.hu/v/exim/samplemail3.txt )
In this case _ALL_ (h_, bh_ and rh_)subject was true for
"?utf-8" - in which case I believe it should have been the
same as for iso-2022-jp, eg. not matching for bh and rh.
Am I missing something here???

G.