Re: [exim-dev] Re: exim filter fails on multiline subjects

Autor: Gabor FUNK
A: Tony Finch
CC: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] Re: exim filter fails on multiline subjects
>> I just noticed that when I get (or test) a mail which have linebreaks in
>> the subject, exim filter fails on detecting content and behaves
>> strangely.
>> (This happens usually in spams...)
>
> You nead to read the documentation for the $header_ and $bheader_ and
> $rheader_ expansion items.

Thanks, will check eventually...

However, at any case, a "To: *******@aida32.hu" line after
such a subject line shouldn't result in this:
    "Condition is false: $h_to contains @aida32.hu",
and then $message_body shouldn't countain the _WHOLE_
message, including the header parts after the subject...

(for full info and comments, please see:
http://www.huweb.hu/v/exim/sample2.txt and
http://www.huweb.hu/v/exim/samplemail2.txt

http://www.huweb.hu/v/exim/sample1.txt and
http://www.huweb.hu/v/exim/samplemail1.txt