[exim-dev] webmail feature in exim mail server

Autor: Vikas Johri - Wipro Admin
A: 'exim-dev@exim.org'
Assumpte: [exim-dev] webmail feature in exim mail server
Hi ,

this is vikas johri here.I want to setup exim mail server for my
organization.I have download the RPM and installed it on the server.But I
want to clarify one thing does exim mail server support webmail feature
b'coz it is my organization requirement, if it support tell me the way how i
can configure it for webmail access and how I can configure it b'coz won't
be able to configure through documentation.Please revert me back ASAP.

Thanks & Regards
Vikas Johri