[exim] sample exim.conf file

Autor: Jeff Lasman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] sample exim.conf file
Surely there's an exim.conf file somewhere on the exim.org site.

And just as surely I can't find it <frown>.

Help, please. I'm looking specifically for this:

<snip>
PH/14 Modified the default configuration to add an acl_smtp_data ACL,
with commented out examples of how to interface to a virus scanner and
to SpamAssassin. Also added commented examples of av_scanner and
spamd_address settings.
</snip>

from the changelog for 4.51.

Thanks.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA 92408