Re: [exim] Phishing Targets

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Chris Lear
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Phishing Targets
* Ian Eiloart wrote (30/06/2005 15:30):

> --On 30 June 2005 06:52:18 -0700 Marc Perkel <marc@???> wrote:
>
>> Thanks - I'm running ClamAV but what I'm trying to block isn't viruses.
>
> Yeah, but ClamAV blocks phish bait AND viruses.
>
> <http://clamav-du.securesites.net/cgi-bin/clamgrok?virus=phish&search-type=contains&case-sensitivity=No&database=daily&database=main&display=database&display=virus&.submit=Submit&.cgifields=database&.cgifields=case-sensitivity&.cgifields=search-type&.cgifields=display>

Also see http://www.clamav.net/faq.html item 13:

Can phishing be considered one kind of spam? ClamAV should not detect it
as some kind of malware.

Starting from release 0.90, ClamAV allows you to choose whether to
detect phish as some kind of malware or not.
This should put an end to the endless threads on our mailing lists. So
long, and thank you for all the phish.