Re: [exim] Phishing Targets

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marc Perkel
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Phishing Targets
Thanks - I'm running ClamAV but what I'm trying to block isn't viruses.
I'm trying to block phishing attempts where the users are tricked into
giving up their account info. I did find a list and typed in the biggest
names.

This is my initial list:

2checkout.com
2co.com
amazon.com
banknorth.com
bankofamerica.com
bankofoklahoma.com
bankofthewest.com
barclays.co.uk
capitalone.com
charteronebank.com
charterone.com
citibank.com
citizensbank.com
commercebank.com
ebay.com
e-gold.com
fleetbank.com
hsbc.co.uk
huntington.com
keybank.com
lasallebank.com
lloydstsb.co.uk
mbna.com
paypal.com
regionsbank.com
smithbarney.com
southtrust.com
suntrust.com
tcfbank.com
unionplanters.com
usbank.com
visa.com
wamu.com
wellsfargo.com

This is the ACL I'm testing it with - but I hope to change the warn into
a drop.

warn    message    = X-Verify-failure: Sender domain does not match
received hosts! $sender_address_domain
    log_message = Fraud - Sender domain does not match received hosts!
$sender_address_domain
    senders = *@dbm;/etc/exim/run/verifylist.db
    !condition = ${if
match{$h_Received:}{$sender_address_domain}{true}{false}}

The idea is that if the sender is in this list then I compare the
senders domain to the received lines and if it doesn't match - it's
phishing. It should catch a lot of it.