[exim] ldap address vverify not working?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: carinus.carelse
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] ldap address vverify not working?
I have my LDAP working to verify address in my directory server but I
would like to reject all mail coming in where the address is not in the
directory server.

When i run
./exim -bv user@???
user@??? failed to verify:
User unknown

but when email comes is via smtp it just accepts the mail . I am sure it
has something to do with my ACL setup I am including my ldap setup file
maybe someone can help me.

LDAP_USER_MAIL_RCPT = \
ldap://ldap.domain.com/o=people ,o=domain?uid,mailhost?sub?\
(&\
(|(mail=$local_part@$domain)(mailAlternateAddress=$local_part@$domain))\
)

ldap_user:
  driver = redirect
  domains = domain.com
  allow_fail
  allow_defer
  forbid_file
  forbid_pipe
  redirect_router = ldap_user_okay
  data = ${lookup ldap {LDAP_USER_MAIL_RCPT}\
    {${local_part}@${domain}}{:fail: User unknown}}

ldap_user_okay:
driver = manualroute
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = domain.com ${extract{mailhost}{$address_data}}

Carinus