Re: [exim] Phishing Targets

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ian Eiloart
To: Marc Perkel, exim-users
CC:
Betreff: Re: [exim] Phishing Targets

--On 30 June 2005 06:52:18 -0700 Marc Perkel <marc@???> wrote:

> Thanks - I'm running ClamAV but what I'm trying to block isn't viruses.

Yeah, but ClamAV blocks phish bait AND viruses.

<http://clamav-du.securesites.net/cgi-bin/clamgrok?virus=phish&search-type=contains&case-sensitivity=No&database=daily&database=main&display=database&display=virus&.submit=Submit&.cgifields=database&.cgifields=case-sensitivity&.cgifields=search-type&.cgifields=display>

--
Ian Eiloart
Servers Team