Re: [exim] Integrating Exim, Cyrus, other saslauthd with MyS…

Author: Dominic Cleal
To: matt
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Integrating Exim, Cyrus, other saslauthd with MySQL
On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:41:54 -0500
"Matt Sealey" <matt@???> wrote:

> I already looked at VExim and it's kind of undocumented in
> what it does, and doesn't really support Cyrus in the way
> I would want. What I want is something that is SIMILAR, but
> written by us in the company to do our thing, and what I
> am stuck on is the documentation (for instance, where did
> the VExim guy get his information from?)
>
> Thanks for the suggestion though, it's appreciated.

I'm unsure on that, however the project lead, Avleen Vig is active on
this list I believe, so he may see this post.

Quite a few bits are contributed, so it's possible that it came from
somebody else, in which case the mailing list archive should be useful
to find the source.

Apologies for the off-list reply, I've moved it back now :)

--
Dominic Cleal
Epic Web Services

e: dominic@???