Re: [exim] Retry times

Author: Steve Sargent
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Retry times
Unfortunately they have all been cleared out, the oldest at the moment
is 2 days. Typical users!!!!

I'll send you the requested output during next week when we should have
some that are more than 4 days old, if that's ok.

--
Steve Sargent, Vox +44 020 7882 3220, Fax +44 020 8980 2001
QMUL Computing Services, Mile End Road, London E1 4NS, UK

                                 PIPER       _|_
                                 ARROW    e/  o  \e