Re: [exim] eximstats options?

Author: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] eximstats options?
On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 12:15:03PM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:

> Looks like an ancient version of eximstats. Try "eximstats --help". This
> is what I get for a bad option:

Indeed!

After your message I did a "locate eximstats" and found a very old one
in my $PATH.

Sorry for bothering you about my mistake.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the
      Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and
      ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price;
      therefore glorify God in your body, and in your
      spirit, which are God's."      I Corinthians 6:19,20