[exim] eximstats options?

Author: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] eximstats options?
I have exim 4.51-1 installed on Debian Sid. According to the manpage
of eximstats the following should work - but:

$ eximstats -merge -html *txt
Eximstats: Unknown or malformed option -merge
  Valid options are:
    -h<number>   histogram divisions per hour
                 default is 1, 0 suppresses histograms
    -ne          don't display error information
    -nr          don't display relaying information
    -nr/pattern/ don't display relaying information that matches
    -nt          don't display transport information
    -q<list>     list of times for queuing information
                 single 0 item suppresses
    -t<number>   display top <number> sources/destinations
                 default is 50, 0 suppresses top listing
    -tnl         omit local sources/destinations in top listing

Is this a bug or am I misunderstanding the documentation.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the
      Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and
      ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price;
      therefore glorify God in your body, and in your
      spirit, which are God's."      I Corinthians 6:19,20