Re: [exim] Send direct, but use ISP relay if any error occur…

Author: Steve C. Lamb
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Send direct, but use ISP relay if any error occurs
On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 11:38:06AM +0200, Agusti wrote:
> Some people recommend switching to IP fixed address, but some time ago
> spamcop also complained of fixed ADSL addresses...

    T'heck with that, exim.org doesn't like my IP even though it is a static
DSL.  Sprint can't figure out how to manage reverse dns even though, according
to their techs, they net over 2 million dollars a month in just the $5
surcharge for having a static IP.  As such I've got to relay through a
friend's server.