Re: [exim-dev] PCRE inclusions in Exim

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: V. T. Mueller
CC: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] PCRE inclusions in Exim
On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, V. T. Mueller wrote:

> Until this world has become a better place, I would again politely ask for
> pcre sticking with exim, saving us a lot of extra work.

I am making no change (other than moving to PCRE 6.0) for the next Exim
release.

At some time in the future, a good move might be to do the work to allow
for selection of system vs private PCRE. At that time, I would change
the private PCRE to be a "standard" rather than a cut-down version.