Re: [exim] Spamtrap routers and stuff

Autor: Marc Sherman
A: Kjetil Kjernsmo
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Spamtrap routers and stuff
Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:

> 1) A message containing both a spamtrap address and a valid address must
> be denied. AFAIK, one cannot accept a message for some recipients only,
> and I get enough spam anyway. This should be done in RCPT TO ACL.

Actually, you can accept some addresses and not others, if you want to.
What you want to do is use an acl_m# var to hold the "spamtrappy"
state of the message. If the var is already set (by a previous RCPT),
and the spamtrap state of the current RCPT doesn't match it, defer that
RCPT.

> 2) Any bounce messages should be deleted automatically. I'm not sure how
> to detect them, or if it can be done reliably in RCPT TO or DATA.

senders = :

- Marc