Re: [exim] Spamtrap routers and stuff

Autor: Kjetil Kjernsmo
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Spamtrap routers and stuff
On fredag 10 juni 2005, 07:42, Marc Haber wrote:
> If you're using split config, yes. Reading the file called
> README.Debian is always a plus.

Uh, yeah, I read it... But I don't know anybody who doesn't read
documentation in the "this section doesn't apply to me, skip to the
next" way, and in this case, I was convinced of the virtues of the
split configuration by the first few lines of the README.

A simple heading

Setting macros
------

....would have helped a lot... :-) Just a suggestion. Thanks for the
packaging, BTW, exim4 has been running smoothly here by simple
apt-gets.

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer/Astrophysicist/Skeptic/Ski-orienteer/Orienteer/Mountaineer