Re: [exim] Null Message in client MUA

Autor: G W
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Null Message in client MUA
> You said yourself that the null messages were not in the Maildir. That
> is where Exim steps out of the process. Once a message is delivered to
> the user's mail store (the Maildir in this case) Exim is finished with it.

Thanks for your explanation.

> The rest lies with your POP3 or IMAP server. Another place I'd look is
> at the client machine. I've seen some anti-virus software that resides
> on the client side intercepting connections to the POP3 server do
> strange things including deliver empty messages or just hang.

1 client with no AV installed have this happened too. And other
clients have different AV software installed got the same result.

The messge is empty but cannot be deleted. (MS OE)

i bet it migth be caused by POP3/IMAP server.

Thanks.