Re: [exim] Re-Hash - How to remove headers on ingress?

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Re-Hash - How to remove headers on ingress?
On Fri, 3 Jun 2005, Marc Haber wrote:

> What is the current state of affairs regarding header removal on
> ingress? I think that this option should be available in an ACL, as
> this seems to be the most natural point to do this.

One of the larger items on the Wish List is to re-think and re-implement
the addition and removal of headers, because this is an area that has
grown in an ad hoc and unplanned manner over the years. Hmm. Looking at
the Wish List, I don't see an explicit item, but there are a number of
items related to headers that add up to this in my mind. Perhaps I will
add an explicit item. Done.

However, I have no plans to work on this in the near future.