Re: [exim] Exim Wishlist?

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Marc Sherman
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim Wishlist?
On Fri, 3 Jun 2005, Marc Sherman wrote:

> Ok, I'd like to add an item to the wishlist. I mentioned it once before on
> the mailing list[0], but it was in the context of a feature request for
> eximstats, so I'm not surprised it didn't make the exim wishlist.

Ah yes. I think I saw it, but as eximstats is maintained independently
by Steve Campbell, I didn't do anything about it.

> I'd like to see a new log selector, receipt_time, which makes the <= log line
> include the time to receive the message, from connection until the <= was
> logged (it could be logged as RT=time).

Noted, but you don't want to time it from connection because there may
be more than one message in a single SMTP connection. Maybe you also
want the time from connection to the first MAIL FROM?