Re: [exim] UNSEEN option

Autor: Dean Brooks
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] UNSEEN option
On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 04:32:47PM +0100, Steven Wayne wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 11:15:35AM -0400, Dean Brooks wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 08:24:36AM +0200, Thomas Kinghorn [MTNNS -Rosebank] wrote:
> >
> > > I have had a request to "cc" all mails to a specific user to a user at
> > > another company.
> > >
> > > Basically all mails to user@??? must be delivered BUT also
> > > cc'd to user1@???.
> >
> > In system filter:
> >
> >   if foranyaddress $recipients ($thisaddress is "user@???")
> >   then
> >       unseen deliver user1@??? errors_to /dev/null
> >       finish
> >   endif

> That's a good one, mind me asking where you learnt that from?

Well, mainly through some trial and experimentation. I've spent a lot
of time customizing Exim for our work mail systems, and have collected
quite a large configuration file as a result. :)

There may be other ways to do the above from within routers, but the
above seemed to be the best way to do it that I could find.

--
Dean Brooks
dean@???