RE: [exim] Message size checks on spam ACLs

Author: Eli
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] Message size checks on spam ACLs
Fred wrote:
> That's interesting. What is your threshold, currently?
>
> FWIW, at my small business site (very low volume compared to
> yours), I have only seen a handfull over 100K in the last
> year, and none over 200K.

Just a FYI for anyone who cares - I have my 3 servers (serving 50k+ users)
set to scan anything under 2M and I have not had spamd problems once yet.
Obviously server specs and average load are the determining factors to how
big a message you can have spamd scan without running in to problems.
People just have to be more mindful of what servers can and can't handle :)