Re: [exim] Debian Sarge/Exim4: Precedence of /etc/aliases?

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Debian Sarge/Exim4: Precedence of /etc/aliases?

What does exim4 -bt root@??? say?

>I appreciate that this is Debian centric question, but I suspect the Debian Exim gurus hang-out here.

The better guess would have been to read the Debian docs, which
mention the Debian exim4 users mailing list all over the place.
Subscribe through
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-exim4-users
I would have noticed your question there much earlier.

Greetings
Marc