Re: [exim] OS X Server binary for command line install?

Author: Mieke Banderas
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] OS X Server binary for command line install?
Tony Finch said:

>Alternatively, the Xcode tools come with cross-development software which
>allows you to compile for earlier OS releases. We can't tell you how to
>use that here; you should consult Apple's documentation.

I was hoping some people would have done exactly that or knew what could
cause the available package installers to hang running under a OS version
both say they support. The Installer command does work under Panther
(10,3), so I don't see why it should be nonworking only under Jaguar (10.2).
I know that one can use the Xcode app and target 10.2, but I have yet to
find any info on how to do it from the CLI.
I suppose I have to learn how to use Xcode then. I only do what Java code
I do in Jedit, so I'm a bit uncomfortable with Xcode and find it
daunting. I'll ask about this at a suitable Apple list instead, if the
docs fail me.