Re: [exim] Help needed on hosts_require_tls

Author: Matthias Menk
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Help needed on hosts_require_tls
Just as information how I now accomplished what I wanted (bad hack):
1.) TLS transport won't be called by the main exim server but sent to a
smarthost.
2.) The smarthost does ONLY do TLS/SSL transport.
3.) Both are pointing to each other for relay_from_hosts

Ok. It does what I want. But basically I now have 2 exims running to
accomplish it. Not really elegant.