Re: [exim] Requesting - TNEF into b64/MIME

Author: Gary Allen Vollink
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Requesting - TNEF into b64/MIME
Fred Viles wrote:

>On 25 May 2005 at 15:19, Gary Allen Vollink wrote about
>I think a simpler
>solution is also better: bounce such messages back to the sender, at
>least for local senders, with an explanation and instructions on how
>to correct their MUA configuration in the bounce message text.

I'd be sacked. If I had a large IT staff that could handle the
change-over that would be great, but - alas - I don't. Worse, with the
extreme advent of Exchange/Outlook in the corporate world, it can take
upwards of 6 months before a sales-person runs into ONE person (besides
me) that has difficulty with TNEF.

I will write up a web page explaining how to avoid it.

>- Fred

Thanks,
Gary Allen Vollink