RE: [exim] Re: spamassassin message abandoned bug

Author: Will Sherwood
To: 'Ian FREISLICH'
CC: exim-users, jeffrey, jeff
Subject: RE: [exim] Re: spamassassin message abandoned bug
I need to explain that I lease my server from Techark and I'm not a
Linux jock, but do know some about software, so please be patient with
my perhaps non-detailed answers.

I guess I now believe that the situation is a temporal one, rather than
an email-content-based one.
I just had an email rejected, and I then took the time to re send it 15
times, and they all succeeded.

My software maintenance folks will not do a patch like this until it's
released. Do you have any information if this fix will be included in a
release anytime soon?

p.s. to my knowledge all software is on our server and there is no
router involved other than network traffic connections. I'm speaking
out of my league here tho. I'm not sure where a router would have been
mentioned in my situation, perhaps this would be the case for someone
else

Thanks again,
will