[exim] Forwarding rejected mails

Author: Phil \(Medway Hosting\)
To: Exim Users List
Subject: [exim] Forwarding rejected mails
Hi all

I use a number of blacklists to reject spam. I want to forward copies of any mail that is rejected to an address on another totally separate server (not even on local net). Still being a beginner at Exim, I am asking for advice on how to do this.

Below is my current config of the rbl section

Many thanks

Phil

#**#
#**# RBL List Begin
#**#
#
# Always accept mail to postmaster & abuse for any local domain
#
accept domains = +local_domains
local_parts = postmaster:abuse
#
# Check sending hosts against DNS black lists.
# Accept all locally generated messages
# Reject message if address listed in blacklist.
deny message = Message rejected because $sender_fullhost is blacklisted at $dnslist_domain see $dnslist_text
!hosts = +relay_hosts
!authenticated = *
dnslists = dnsbl.njabl.org : \
bl.spamcop.net : \
sbl.spamhaus.org : \
list.dsbl.org : \
cbl.abuseat.org : \
relays.ordb.org
# RBL Bypass Local Domain List
!domains = +rbl_bypass
# RBL Whitelist incoming hosts
!hosts = +rbl_whitelist
#**#
#**# RBL List End
#**#

Website Hosting from only £5.00 per month.
www.medwayhosting.com - +44 (0)1634 856965

Digital & Traditional Printing, and much more
www.medwayprint.com - +44 (0)1634 281199