[exim] Recommendation - Separate Servers? Cluster? Round Rob…

Author: ppp2005
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Recommendation - Separate Servers? Cluster? Round Robin?
Hi all,

We have 8.000 user accounts increasing 500 monthly.

Our first server run Exim 4, Spamassassin and Clamav and it's a Dual Xeon 2.4 with 1.5 Gb memory and Scsi 36Gb disk.

Now we need to put a 2nd server, but I don't know the better choice to future, anyone can helpme?

1 Option: Cluster
- 2 servers in cluster
- 1 storage Scsi

2 Option: Separete Servers
- 2 completely separete servers, with your own users

3 Option: Round Robin in DNS
- 2 servers with a round robin configure in DNS to distribute load

I need a structure to increase easely more servers in the future.

What is the better choice?

Regards,
Paulo