Re: [exim] Adding those Legal disclaimers to e-mails

Autor: Matt Fretwell
A: exim
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Adding those Legal disclaimers to e-mails
David Brodbeck wrote:

> > Requires a pipe transport, as it just reads from stdin.

> As I understand it, the hardest part is doing this without mangling MIME
> attachments. Correct?

Correct.

> I think this is really best done in the email client, using a signature.
> The only reason I can think of not to do it that way is if you can't
> trust your users.

Could not agree with you more. However, I have to vent my sadistic streak
somehow :) In all honesty, I detest disclaimers. It was just one of those,
'I will prove I can do it', moments I had. In basic testing, it did also
appear to work, surprisingly.

Matt