Re: [exim] Any Joe Job advice?

Autor: Mark Moseley
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Any Joe Job advice?
> Is this not sufficient to deal with the majority of the problem?

Sufficient to deal with the majority of the problem but the collateral
damage (lost legit bounces, lost mailing list emails, lost
autoresponses) isn't trivial -- though hardly non-trivial enough to
make me even consider lifting that block :)

Interestingly, I'm seeing a surge of incoming (i.e. not Joe Jobs) mail
of the same sort of spam that we get Joe Jobbed with. All of it stock
reports. Hopefully no one is sending us any legit emails with the
Subject containing "st0ck".