Re: [exim] Any Joe Job advice?

Autor: David
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Any Joe Job advice?
Hi !!

> To address only your second example,
> so if I get a new email account with a better limit I should be required
> to unsubscribe from the list with my old (but still valid) account and
> resubscribe with my new one instead of simply forwarding my old account to
> my new one?

you can do whatever you like, altough unsubscribing and subscribing
again from a mailing list will take not much more time than setting
the forwarding service, if you unsubscribe-subscribe you also get rid
of another possible point of failure (the forwarding service). I'm not
gainst forwarding, forwarding is very useful, but as you want to do
what you like with messages you receive someone else could also want
to deliver the mail directly to the recipient, without using any
forwarder.

--
Best regards ....

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53