RE: [exim] Any Joe Job advice?

Author: Gray, Richard
To: David Woodhouse, Mark Moseley
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] Any Joe Job advice?

<SNIP>
> For rejecting bounces to joe-jobs, use SES or BATV. If you

<SNIP>

I was wondering, how does something like BATV affect the end users of
mail
Services. Could I implement this at a server level without my users
noticing
That their outbound envelopes were being rewritten?

Is it even a good idea to do this? BATV seems like the simplest, and
least
Anti-social way of guaranteeing that a message is a legitimate bounce,
but
Surely if this was the case it would already have much wider acceptance?
What
Are the the reasons not to use it?

Thanks for the help,

Richard

This email from dns has been validated by dnsMSS Managed Email Security and is free from all known viruses.

For further information contact email-integrity@???