Re: [exim] Any Joe Job advice?

Author: David
Subject: Re: [exim] Any Joe Job advice?
Hi !!

If you use SPF checks you should reject any check that gives a
'fail' result as the domain onwer is telling you to do so (We
do that without any major problem). We publish spf records
with ~all but we use -all to forbid the use of certain email
addresses that should never send email, we also publish -all
for domains that do not send email at all or for which the
onwer wants direct communication (no forwarders). In any case,
anybody publishing -all is telling you exactly this: only accept
emails from the listed servers. BTW, SES could allow you to
better control joe-jobs, altought everyday we find more mailers
not using a null-envelope sender for bounces, specially for
virus warnings and other notifications.

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53