[exim] Not rejecting mail to postmaster in DATA acl?

Author: Marc Sherman
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Not rejecting mail to postmaster in DATA acl?
I've currently got the following in my DATA acl:

    deny message = Spam score too high ($spam_score)
         spam = Debian-exim:true/defer_ok
         condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{200}{1}{0}}

I'd like to avoid rejecting messages that are sent to postmaster at any
of my local domains. It seems that what I'd like to do is:

    deny message = Spam score too high ($spam_score)
         spam = Debian-exim:true/defer_ok
    !recipients = postmaster@+local_domains
         condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{200}{1}{0}}

but according to the docs, recipients is only valid in the RCPT acl, not
the DATA acl.

Any suggestions?

- Marc