Re: [exim] Heads up?

Author: Steve Lamb
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Heads up?
John Palmer wrote:
> See my recent e-mail: "5-10%" just means "almost 100% are rejected".
> How many reply? One per month, on the average (my inbox anyways).

    Funny thing is I am getting similar results with a loosely (IE, default)
installation of Spamassassin on Debian.  Guess how many people I've
inconvenienced with a spoofed CR in the past several years.  0.

    If you're number is greater than that you're part of the problem.  Period.
  And it is pretty much a given you've sent a CR to at least 1 person who
didn't send the spam you were supposedly "blocking".